As the world’s largest sperm and egg bank and with a distribution to more than 100 countries around the world, we have a great responsibility. We take this very seriously, and we comply with all applicable regulations, international trusted standards, and the quality management system ISO 9001:2015.
Licensed tissue centre with a strong focus on quality and safety
Here are some of the important factors in relation to our quality assurance:
- We are certified in accordance with the international standard for quality management ISO 9001:2015. This means that we follow well-documented and standardized quality processes to ensure that all products and services provided by us conform to all relevant requirements and meet your needs and expectations.
- Cryos is licensed according to the EU-Tissue Directive 2004/23/EC, 2006/17/EC and 2006/86/EC, setting standards of quality and safety for the donation, procurement, testing, processing, preservation, storage and distribution, import and export of sperm and eggs. This means that Cryos can deliver donor eggs in all EU countries as well as export outside of the EU.
- Cryos is FDA registered and licensed as a tissue bank by the State of New York to process and distribute donor gametes within and outside the U.S.
- Cryos is registered by Health Canada in accordance with the Safety of Sperm and Ova Regulations.
- We always stay updated and follow the legislative framework within third-party donation in the countries that we are cooperating with.
- We ensure that the Cryos team consists of highly skilled professionals that are thriving in a healthy and safe working environment. Continuous training is the foundation that enables us to deliver quality that fulfils all our customers’ needs.
- We support and promote important scientific knowledge through research and evidence-based processes. As we see it, scientific knowledge is the foundation of our product quality.