You cannot become a sperm donor if...
- you have haemophilia or a coagulation disease
- you have provided sex to others for money or drugs
- you have venereal warts or condylomata
- you inject medicines for non-medical reasons
- you or your family have a serious inherited disorder
- you have been a sperm donor at another sperm bank
- you have had sex with another man
- you yourself are a donor child
- you are adopted
You can apply but you must wait six months before starting if...
- you were tattooed or pierced
- you had sex with a person who is presumed to have an HIV infection or a hepatitis B or hepatitis C infection (contagious hepatitis)
RTEBlock is broken / misconfigured. ID: text1964 / Cannot read property 'push' of undefined
RTEBlock is broken / misconfigured. ID: donor-do-you-have-questions-1975 / Cannot read property 'push' of undefined