Topics from The Cryos Symposium 2020 USA
- Ethics, Legislation and Donor Children
- Donor Sperm
- Donor Eggs
ETHICS, LEGISLATION & DONOR CHILDREN
- Dr. Elizabeth Grill - Disclosure and Anonymity: The Impact of Genealogy and Testing on Gamete Donation
- Ole Schou - Who are the Parents?
- Melissa Brisman - The Conundrum of Using Genetic Companies to Find Donor Parents
- Dr. Tony Anderson - Quality Control in The Andrology Lab
- Dr. Eleanor Stevenson - Male Factor Infertility: Meeting Men's Unmet Emotional and Informational Needs
- Dr. Ashok Agarwal - Male Oxidative Stress Infertility: A Hope for Patients Trapped in an Elusive Condition Called Idiopathic Infertility
- Corey Burke - To Freeze or Not to Freeze? That is the Question
- Dr. John Carroll - Space, Time, and Energy in the development of the oocyte
- Dr. Céline Jacques - Using Artificial Intelligence and Time Lapse to Enhance the Patient Journey
- Dr. Juliana Cuzzi - Non Invasive Genetic Testing (niPGT-A): is it applicable for ART practice?
- Saghar Kasiri - Reproductive Carrier Screening
- Dr. Ben Davies - The Feasibility and Associated Risks of Germline Editing
Pictures from the day
Here you can find the video interviews from the speakers who joined us for a short interview on the day of the symposium. This page is for symposium guests only but feel free to share the videos on your social media pages from our YouTube channel.