Many people dream of becoming a parent, but some people need a little help to make their dream come true. As a sperm donor, you can help potential families achieve their dream. At the same time, you can be compensated up to $720 per month for your time and effort.
Why become a sperm donor?
- You make a difference in other people’s lives.
- You have the potential to make between $720 per month.
- You receive free genetic screening.
- You receive complimentary infectious disease testing and a comprehensive health physical every 6 months.
- You will have your sperm quality tested.
Why choose Cryos?
Cryos has 30 years of professional experience with sperm donation and we are proud to be the world’s largest sperm bank. We value safety and honesty and we want to ensure that our donors feel secure throughout the process. It is important to us that our donors feel inspired and motivated in their choice to become a sperm donor.
Who can become a sperm donor?
To become a Cryos sperm donor you must be between the ages of 18 and 44 and in good physical and mental health. We seek all types of men from all ethnic backgrounds and pride ourselves in our donor diversity. Other sperm donor requirements include:
- You live within a one-hour drive of one of our facilities in Orlando, FL, Gainesville, FL, or Raleigh, NC
- You are willing to commit to a minimum of one visit per week for a minimum of 90 days
- You are 5’6” tall for most donors (5’4” for donors of Hispanic or Asian descent)
- You are pursuing or have graduated with a college degree or have a successful, long term career. (i.e. civil service, trade specialty)
If you would like to become an ID Release sperm donor, this would be viewed as a plus since there is a high demand for sperm donated by ID Release sperm donors. We also accept Non-ID Release sperm donors. It is your decision to become either a Non-ID Release or a ID Release donor.
Click here to learn more about the options you have as a sperm donor.