Therefore, please be patient when you contact our Customer Care Team by phone and be sure to leave a voicemail if the lines roll over to that. Also know that the on-line chat and our email system are being manned by our representatives that are working from home so that may be a faster way to contact us should you have an immediate need.
While we will continue running our operations and deliveries as usual, we will be temporarily pausing our sperm donations.
What does this mean for you?
- You can still place and receive orders! We are open from 8 a.m. – 9 p.m. (EST) Monday – Friday.
- We are wiping down all containers before being shipped and after they are returned to our laboratory.
- Current clients and new reservation orders can get up to 6 months of free storage. Please call for assistance with this.
- You can still reach out to our Customer Care Team if you have any questions or need assistance, either by phone 407-203-1175, our website chat function or by email at [email protected].
- Read more in the blog post Does COVID-19 Transmit Through Sperm?
Cryos terminology changes as of April 1, 2020
As Technology has evolved to the point where it is easy to track and identify people through DNA testing and online web searches, it seems inaccurate for us to use the term “Anonymous” about any donor.
Therefore, Cryos International has changed the description of donor types:
“Anonymous” is now “Non-ID Release”
“Non-Anonymous” is now “ID Release”
The definition of the two types of donors goes unchanged, but a donor who was formerly registered as an Anonymous Donor will now be registered as a Non-ID Release Donor and a Non-Anonymous Donor is now registered as an ID Release Donor.
Cryos has also decided to make a small change regarding the different types of sperm motility offered on our website. After April 1, 2020 all straws with a motility higher than 30 will be referred to as MOT30+.
If you have a MOT30+ reserved, the quality of your reserved straws will remain the same. However, in your online reservation overview, the name of the MOT40 and MOT50+ straws will have been changed to MOT30+. If you have any questions regarding this matter please contact our Customer Care Team by chat on our website, email at [email protected] or by phone 407-203-1175.
Thank you for being our client. Stay safe and wash your hands!