Anna: Why I Became A Cryos Egg Donor
Anna is a Cryos egg donor who knew she wanted to help create families after seeing the joy donating eggs brought to others, and meeting someone who was a donor egg child.
Watch Anna talk about her experience with being a Cryos donor and why she chose to take part in this journey.
Egg donors of all ethnicities, races, and nationalities are accepted, but these donors must meet other requirements. These requirements include:
- Between the ages of 18 and 30 with a BMI of 19-27 (BMI calculator)
- Have regular monthly menstrual periods
- Not using injected or implanted birth control
- Physically and mentally healthy
- Have both ovaries
- Willing to take daily injections for approximately 7-14 days.
- Be willing to take oral birth control pills
- Live approximately within a one hour drive of our Orlando facility
- Dependable, mature, and able to keep appointments as timing is important during the donation process
- College-educated professional, a student pursuing a degree or certificate beyond high school, or in a successful, long-term, professional career (i.e. civil service)
As an egg donor, you help others struggling to conceive make their dream come true, which is a truly selfless act. Cryos is very grateful to the young women who decide to help others by donating their eggs.
Infertility is very common and may affect 15 percent of all couples. Couples and individuals who choose to use donor eggs have often exhausted every other type of fertility treatment throughout years of conception attempts. Without egg donors like Anna, these couples would have little hope.
Additionally, if you would like to learn more about the steps to becoming an egg donor, follow the link to our page on the subject.
Why Become an Egg Donor?
Some describe egg donation as the most powerful and rewarding decision a woman can make. However, the decision to become a donor should not be made without a great deal of consideration.
Do you have any questions? Cryos would be more than happy to assist you! Contact us to speak with one of our knowledgeable bilingual Customer Care Coordinators or Donor Coordinators today. Call us at (407) 203-1175 or email us at [email protected]. We also have a live online chat that you can access on our website.