Family Dreams: Join the Cryos USA Facebook Group and Online Community
Join the Family Dreams - Cryos USA Facebook Group.
Whether you are single, married, or in a relationship, Family Dreams - Cryos USA Facebook Group is an online community where you can engage with like-minded people, share your own experiences, and ask members for advice. Whether you're still in the consideration process, are currently pregnant with donor sperm/eggs, or have already started your family, you're welcome to join the group!
You'll be a part of a community filled with wonderful individuals who truly care about helping each other in their journeys to parenthood.
Join the Family Dreams - Cryos USA Facebook Group here.
Rules and Group Culture Guidelines: Family Dreams - Cryos USA
Needing help to have children, whatever the reason, is a personal and sometimes vulnerable matter. This group is a safe space to ask questions, discuss your thoughts/feelings/concerns, and choose your path towards parenthood.
With that in mind, we ask all our group members to follow our group culture rules and guidelines:
- Be kind, supportive and respectful. This group should be a place to let your guard down, ask questions and build a supportive community.
- Respect diversity and that people might choose a different path in life than you. Please make constructive comments and posts.
- Don’t be afraid to ask. Cryos and your co-members of the group would love to help, guide, and support you. That's what we're here for!
- Make room for the relevant content, questions, and discussions by avoiding posting promotional posts and advertising. That being said, if anyone asks for guidance, you are of course welcome to make relevant recommendations. Just remember to use common sense and respect the community.
- Protect donor anonymity. As well as other parents' right to choose how much they want to know about the donor and potential genetic relatives. Please do not search for donor siblings or discuss specific donor names in this group.
Inappropriate posts or comments will be removed. If you regularly post inappropriate content, you will be removed from the group. We would like to avoid that – so please be nice!
Have questions about joining or need to speak to one of our Customer Care Coordinators? Email us at [email protected] or call us at (407) 203-1175. Our online chat system is also available on our website. We are always happy to help!
When it comes to fertility treatment, it's important to ask questions and talk about your concerns and experiences with those on the same path as you.
We are excited to see you join the group and be a part of something great!