Topics from The Donor Sperm Symposium 2019
- Ethics, Legislation and Donor Children
- Donor Sperm
- Donor Eggs
ETHICS, LEGISLATION & DONOR CHILDREN
- Dr. Françoise Shenfield - Ethics and CBRC
- Prof. Susan Golombok - Single mothers by choice: mother–child relationships
and children’s psychological adjustment
- Emma Grønbæk - My experience as a donor conceived child
- Steven J. Ory - Worldwide variations in the practice of ART and recent trends
- Founder Ole Schou - Market and future – update on legal framework
- Prof. Willem Ombelet - Intra-uterine donor insemination programme: evidence-based guidelines for daily practice
- Prof. Allan Pacey - Male infertility
- Prof. Peter Humaidan - Freeze-all – For All?
- Director of European Operations, Saghar Kasiri - Success of vitrified vs. fresh eggs
- Prof. Joyce Harper - Genetic testing: the end of donor anonymity?
- Dr. Lone Bruhn Madsen - Genetic screening program developments within gamete banks
- Assoc. Prof. Wybo Dondorp - Expanded genetic carrier screening: what is at stake, pros and cons and applying expanded carrier screening
Following the success of our first ever Cryos Symposium in 2017, we are thrilled to invite you to the second Cryos Symposium taking place on May 3rd 2019. The Cryos Symposium presents an opportunity for you to gain new knowledge on important topics within ethics & legislation, donor children, donor sperm and genetics, through educational lectures given by an array of international experts. Moreover, at the 2019 Cryos Symposium we will also be adding the topic of donor eggs to the agenda. As a significant player in the field of ART, we see it as our obligation to support industry innovation and development. This is achieved by allocating resources for research and by sharing new knowledge at the Cryos Symposium, thereby supporting cooperation and fostering an international network. Our goal is to encompass the aforementioned within the 2019 Cryos Symposium. We look forward to welcoming you to an inspiring couple of days.Peter ReeslevCEO at Cryos International
Pictures from the day
Video interviews with the speakers
During the day of the Cryos Symposium 2019 we invited the speakers to participate in a short video interview about their specific field of study.