Requirements to Become a Sperm Donor
To become a sperm donor at Cryos, you must have good quality sperm along with other physical and mental health requirements that you need to meet to be able to be registered as a sperm donor.
To become a sperm donor, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be between the ages of 18 – 44
- Be physically healthy
- Be emotionally healthy
- Be at least 5’7” in height (accept 5’4” if Asian or Peruvian)
- Be within a one-hour drive of our facility
- Be willing to undergo a background check
- Be able to attend all appointments during the donation process
The above are some of the most important criteria. You can learn more about how to improve your sperm quality here.
Cryos is here for you
At Cryos, we want to support and help you on your journey to become a donor. Please contact us if you have questions or need further information about becoming a Cryos egg donor.