Many people dream of becoming a parent, but some people need a little help to make their dream come true. As a sperm donor, you can help potential families achieve their dream. At the same time, you receive compensation that amounts up to $780 per month for your time and effort. Read more about the process om becoming a sperm donor, the requirements to do so, and how to contact us to learn more about sperm donation.
Why become a sperm donor?
- You make a difference in other people’s lives.
- You have the potential to earn between $780 per month as a sperm donor.
- You receive free genetic screening.
- You receive complimentary infectious disease testing and a comprehensive health physical every 6 months.
- You will have your sperm quality tested.
Sperm donation requirements and sperm donor qualifications
To become a Cryos sperm donor you must be between the ages of 18 and 44 and in good physical and mental health. We seek all types of men from all ethnic backgrounds and pride ourselves in our donor diversity. Other sperm donor requirements include:
- You are physically and mentally healthy
- You live within a one-hour drive of one of our facilities in Orlando, FL, Gainesville, FL, or Raleigh, NC
- You will be able to attend all appointments during the donation process
- You are 5’6” tall for most donors (5’4” for donors of Hispanic or Asian descent)
- You are willing to undergo a background check
If you meet the criteria listed above and would like to become a sperm donor at Cryos, we would be happy to receive your application. Next step in the process will be to test your sperm quality, as this is the most important requirement when becoming a sperm donor.
If you would like to become an ID Release Sperm Donor, this would be viewed as a plus since there is a high demand. We also accept Non-ID Release sperm donors. It is your decision to become either a Non-ID Release or a ID Release donor.
Follow the link to read more about the requirements to donate sperm.
Why choose Cryos?
Cryos has 30 years of professional experience with sperm donation and we are proud to be the world’s largest sperm bank. We value safety and honesty and we want to ensure that our donors feel secure throughout the process. It is important to us that our donors feel inspired and motivated in their choice to become a sperm donor.
Sperm bank locations near me
Are you considering becoming a sperm donor at Cryos? We have several sperm bank locations in the US:
- Orlando: 2200 N. Alafaya Trail, Suite 550, Orlando, FL 32826
- Gainesville: 108 SW 6th Street, Gainesville, FL 32601
- Raleigh: 4414 Lake Boone Trail Suite 108, Raleigh, NC 27607
NB: As a sperm donor at Cryos, you must be able to visit us frequently during the screening and donation process. That is why we recommend that you live or work within one hour from one of our locations.
You can see our opening hours and how to contact Cryos here.