To become a sperm donor, you must meet the following requirements:
- Be between the ages of 18 – 44
- Be physically healthy
- Be emotionally healthy
- Be at least 5’6” exception for Asian, Central & South American men can be 5’4"
- Be within a one-hour drive of our facility
- Be willing to undergo a background check
- Be able to attend all appointments during the donation process
Next step if you meet the sperm donor requirements
If you meet the criteria listed above and would like to become a sperm donor at Cryos, we would be happy to receive your sperm donor application form. The application is the first step toward becoming a sperm donor, where you have the possibility of earning up to 780$ per month for your time and effort.
Next step in the process will be to test your sperm quality, as this is the most important requirement when becoming a sperm donor. You can find advice on how to improve your sperm quality here.
If you have any questions or concerns, we will be happy to talk to you. You can find our opening hours and how to contact Cryos here.