At Cryos, personal data security is a top priority. It is important to us that we ensure the best possible protection of the personal data we process as well as the highest level of clarity and transparency in our personal data processing.
Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council (hereinafter “GDPR”) came into force on 25 May 2018 and contains a number of new regulations for the processing and protection of personal data.
Cryos International ApS, Vesterbro Torv 3, 5th floor, 8000 Aarhus C (hereinafter “Cryos”) is the data controller for the personal data that is collected via this website.
We can be contacted by calling +45 70250021 or by email at [email protected]
OUR DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
If you have questions concerning how Cryos processes your personal data, you are always welcome to contact our Data Protection Officer at [email protected] or to call +45 8676 0699.
THE PURPOSE AND LEGAL BASIS FOR OUR PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
When you use Cryos’ website, we collect various data about which pages you visit and for how long you visit them. For this, Cryos uses its own, as well as third-party, cookies in order to optimise the website’s functions and collect statistics.
The legal basis for processing personal data that Cryos collects using cookies is GDPR, Article 6(1)(f), as processing this data is necessary for Cryos to continuously optimise website functions and offer site visitors the best possible experience.
HOW LONG DOES CRYOS KEEP YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep the information that we collect about you for a maximum of 26 months, and never for a longer period of time than what is needed in order to achieve the purpose for which the information is collected.
You have a number of rights that you can enforce in relation to how Cryos processes your data. These are described below:
- You have the right to be informed of the data that Cryos processes about you, and you have the right to access certain other information concerning how and why we process your personal data. This means that Cryos must provide a copy of the personal data we process about you.
- You have the right to correct incorrect data about yourself
- In certain special cases, you have the right to have your data deleted prior to the point when Cryos would have deleted the data.
- In certain cases, you have the right to limit the processing of your data. If you have the right to limit the processing of your data, from that point on Cryos may only process your data under special circumstances and for special purposes – with the exception of storage.
- In certain cases, you have the right to object to having your personal data processed by Cryos.
- In certain cases, you have the right to receive your personal data in a structured, commonly-used and machine-readable format and to have this personal data transferred from Cryos to a different data controller.
If you want to invoke your rights, you can contact Cryos, either by email [email protected] or by calling +45 8676 0699.
YOUR RIGHT TO LODGE A COMPLAINT WITH THE DANISH DATA PROTECTION AGENCY
If you are not happy with the way Cryos processes your personal data, you can lodge a complaint with the Danish Data Protection Agency. You can find the contact information for the Danish Data Protection Agency at www.datatilsynet.dk.