You know that feeling when you look at a picture of a cute baby, and you cannot help but smile? That feeling gets even better, when you know, that your work has contributed to bringing that child into the world. That is what we do at Cryos. We help create life.
Being part of Cryos
Below you can meet a couple of our passionate employees in this video, and hear them explain in their own words, what it means to be a part of The Cryos Family.
When we get an email from a very thankful customer thanking us for helping them to make their dream come true - that’s my biggest motivation.MariaAdministration Secretary
Meaningful work in an international company
At Cryos, we care. As an international sperm & egg bank, Cryos helps singles and couples around the world to achieve their dream of having a child. But we do more than just distributing high-quality donor sperm and eggs.
- We have taken an active role in the work towards the WHO Global Goals with our continuous efforts to create awareness about fertility, and our support for equal access to third party donation and legal parenthood.
- We support scientific research and development related to sperm and eggs, as well as male and female infertility.
- We also strive to offer supportive and high-level information and resources for our donors and the donor-conceived children, that we help bring into the world.
I think we are on a journey, and there’s still more to reach out for. And I’m happy to be part of that journey.KaiSales Manager
Join The Cryos Family
Would you like to join the Cryos team in Denmark? You can see our open positions here.
If there are currently no open positions that match your profile, you can create a job agent and receive notifications when a new job that matches your profile is available. Cryos is growing, and we are regularly looking for new and dedicated talent to join The Cryos Family.
- Cryos was established in 1987 by the young entrepreneur, Ole Schou.
- Cryos is an international company with 6 different departments. Our headquarters is placed in Aarhus, Denmark.
- We are currently comprised of 170 employees working across many functions, including Lab, IT, Logistics, Sales, Customer Care, Marketing, Business Intelligence, Finance, Project Management, HR, Quality, Legal and Genetics.