Many people dream of becoming a parent, but some need a little help to make that dream come true. Egg donors help potential parents achieve their dream. For each donation, egg donors are compensated between $5,000 and $5,500 per donation.
Why become an egg donor?
- You make a difference in other people’s lives.
- As a Non-ID Release egg donor at Cryos you get paid $5000 or $5,500 per egg donation as an ID Release donor.
- You receive a free genetic screening.
- You receive complimentary infectious disease testing and a comprehensive health physical.
Egg donation requirements & Egg donor qualifications
To qualify as an egg donor at Cryos you must be between the ages of 18 and 30 and in good physical and mental health. We seek women from all ethnic backgrounds and pride ourselves in the diversity of egg donors we have. Additional minimum requirements needed to become an egg donor include:
- You have a BMI of 19-27 (BMI Calculator)
- You have regular, monthly menstrual periods.
- You have both ovaries.
- You are not using injected or implanted birth control.
- You are willing to take daily injections for a duration of approximately 7-14 days.
- You are willing to take oral birth control pills.
- You live within a one-hour drive of our facility.
- You can attend all appointments during the donation process.
- You are a college educated professional, a student pursuing a degree/certificate beyond high school, or in a successful, long term professional career.
If you meet the above minimum egg donor requirements, you can apply as an egg donor.
Additional considerations on the requirements
If you would like to become an ID Release egg donor, this would be viewed as a plus since there is a high demand for eggs donated by ID Release egg donors. We also accept Non-ID Release donors. The decision to become either an Non-ID Release or ID Release egg donor is of course, entirely up to you.
Learn more about the requirements for egg donors or visit our FAQ page for any questions.
Why choose Cryos as an egg donor?
Cryos has 30 years of professional experience with gamete donation and we are proud to be the U.S.’s first independent, free standing frozen egg bank. We value safety and honesty and we want to ensure that our egg donors feel secure throughout the process. It is important to us that all our donors feel inspired and motivated by their choice to become an egg donor.
Click here to learn more about Cryos
Egg bank locations near me
Would you like to become an egg donor at Cryos? We have several egg bank locations in the US. Find us here:
- Orlando: 2200 N. Alafaya Trail, Suite 550, Orlando, FL 32826
- Gainesville: 108 SW 6th St, Gainesville, FL 32601
- Raleigh: 4414 Lake Boone Trail, Suite 108, Raleigh, NC 27607
We recommend that you live or work within one hour from one of our locations, in order for you to easily attend frequent appointments during the screening and donation process.
You can see our opening hours and how to contact Cryos here.