Order Cryos donor sperm for treatment at Vitanova fertility clinic
When you are having fertility treatment at Vitanova fertility clinic, you get a 10% discount on donor sperm if you choose a sperm donor from Cryos. In addition, you can save money on shipping. It is up to you whether you want an ID Release or Non-ID Release Sperm Donor and whether it is a donor with a Basic or Extended Donor Profile. We also offer donor exclusivity or the possibility of purchasing access to see pictures of the sperm donors as adults. You can easily order donor sperm from Cryos online and have it delivered at Vitanova in Copenhagen. Create an account and start your search for a sperm donor today.
Create an account Find sperm donor
About Vitanova fertility clinic
Vitanova is a fertility clinic in Copenhagen, Denmark, which offers fertility treatment for singles, lesbians, and heterosexual couples from all over Europe. The staff speaks multiple languages, and the team’s focus is to ensure you a personalised treatment plan with a minimum of stimulating drugs. The clinic offers different types of donor treatments, including IVF and IUI with donor sperm.
Read more about treatment types, opening hours, etc. further below.
How to order donor sperm with a discount for Vitanova:
- Create an account at cryosinternational.com
- Choose a sperm donor in our free sperm donor search
- Order donor sperm for your treatment (Vitanova recommends IUI MOT20 for IUI treatment and IUI MOT10 for IVF treatment)
- Add the referral code “VITAFERT10” to get a 10% discount (the code must be added under ‘Clinic delivery’)
- Choose Recommended shipment if possible. When choosing this type of shipment, your order will be shipped as part of a joint shipment on a Tuesday. This solution reduces your shipping costs and helps protect the environment
- Proceed to payment to finalize your order
- You will receive an email confirming your order, once your order has been processed
If you have questions regarding the choice of sperm donor or ordering of donor sperm, please reach out to Cryos’ Customer Care Team. You can reach us at +45 8676 0699 or [email protected].
You can also read more about when and which donor types to choose from here.
Remember to use the referral code:
to get a 10% discount on donor sperm for Vitanova
3 tips for your donor search
- Create an account and start your donor search well in advance of your treatment. Mark your favourite donors as you go, so you are ready to order once you are registered for treatment.
- Use filters to narrow down your search. Mark whether you want a Non-ID Release or ID Release donor, a Basic or Extended Profile, and e.g., if you want a donor of a certain ethnicity, eye colour, or with Adult Photos.
- We recommend having 3-5 donors marked as favourites, once your treatment approaches. You will of course only need one donor, but by having a small list to choose from, you have an alternative ready, if your favourite donor is no longer in stock, when it is time to place your order.
Fertility treatment with donor sperm at Vitanova
Are you unsure which type of fertility treatment is right for you? In the following, you can read about the two most common fertility treatments with donor sperm at Vitanova.
Insemination with donor sperm
IUI, or insemination, is a simple fertility treatment and therefore first choice for many. In IUI treatment with donor sperm, the sperm is injected into the uterus using a thin catheter. From there, the sperm will find its way to the fallopian tubes and hopefully fertilize an egg. The actual insemination takes place at Vitanova in Copenhagen, but the initial consultation can take place via video, and scans prior to the treatment can be carried out by your own gynaecologist. Vitanova has no waiting list for IUI treatment.
IVF with donor sperm
Vitanova is part of CREATE family, Europe's leading specialists in mild and natural IVF. This means that Vitanova’s focus is on minimizing medication and stimulating drugs during the treatment, which is done with excellent success rates. When having IVF treatment with donor sperm, a fertility doctor will collect eggs from your vagina and then fertilize them with sperm in a laboratory. After a few days, fertilized eggs can be transferred back to the uterus, and after two weeks, you can take a pregnancy test and see if you are pregnant. Egg retrieval and transfer must be done at Vitanova in Copenhagen.
Vitanova – opening hours and contact
You will find Vitanova in Copenhagen. The clinic is centrally located within walking distance from Copenhagen Central Station (about 15 minutes on foot).
Find Vitanova in Google Maps.
Phone: +45 33 33 71 01
The clinic is open all days: 08.00 - 16.00
The phone is open: 8.00 – 15.30 (Saturdays and holidays 8.00 – 12.00)
Cryos – a Danish sperm bank with a quality focus
Cryos was founded in Aarhus, Denmark, in 1987. Today we are the world’s largest sperm and egg bank. We have four departments in Denmark, where we welcome sperm donors of many different ethnicities and with different personalities and occupations. At Cryos we do an extensive donor screening before allowing a donor candidate into our donor programme. When you order donor sperm for treatment in Denmark, we will automatically add a Quota Reservation to your order. The Quota Reservations help ensure that the national limit regarding the number of families/children one donor can be used for is not exceeded. We are certified in accordance with the international standard for quality management ISO 9001:2015, and we want to make sure that choosing a sperm donor at Cryos is safe and easy.
Our Customer Care Team is ready to help you if you have questions or need help getting started with fertility treatment with donor sperm.